This new one-day course was formerly delivered by the BC Municipal Safety Association. It will provide the participants with information to properly operate and maintain various Swimming Pool disinfection processes that use chlorine and hypochlorite products. Participants will also be provided with information on regulations, safety, procedures, and best industry practices.
This knowledge will assist participants in the development and maintenance of their own operations.
Course Topics include:
- Chlorination & Hypochlorination
- Chlorine & Hypochlorite Equipment / Installation
- Maintenance of Equipment
- Super chlorination/breakpoint chlorination
- Chlorine Building & System Design
- Safe Handling Practices for Chlorine & Hypochlorites and Emergency Response Planning.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive RFABC certification. (Fee includes manual)