Recreation and sport surfaces present a facility operator with an array of challenges. Floors can be highly technical or built to withstand heavy traffic.
The BSW 2 course focuses on hard floor care over the 2 days. The class will mop, scrub, and lay floor finish. Approximately 60% classroom instruction and 40% hands-on practice.
Students receive a manual for future reference.
BSW Level 2 – Hard floor care covers:·
- Floor Composition
- Floor Care Products·
- Floor Machines Use & Care
- Pads and Brushes·
- Maintenance Cycles·
- Routine and Periodic Care·
- Buffing and Burnishing·
- Deep Scrub and Recoat Procedures·
- Stripping and Recoating Procedures·
- Floor Finish Application·
- Hands-On Practical Training
- BSW 1 is a prerequisite